Saturday, July 11, 2009

Well it's summer time again and I get the chance again to enjoy your sweet girls. I know you look down on them and can see how amazing they are. Kynlee just adores Ashton, they have turned into really cute friends. When Grandma takes them to the Iverson's Kynlee is counting down the days again until she can see her "friend".

And Addi, she has grown up so much, we roasted marshmellows on the stove (hope you approve) don't worry I was watching and we had a blast. Anna and Izzi are here now too and I don't think they have stopped laughing since they got here. Reminds me a little when I would go to Judy's and you would make me laugh all day long. I guess as we get older nothing changes much between girls.

Thanks for looking after all of us! Love ya lots

No comments: